By using the Cadence Psychology website you accept our terms and conditions of use. Do not use this website unless you have read and accepted all of these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept them, do not use the website.
- The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Cadence Psychology does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of any information on this website.
- Cadence Psychology may change any of the material on its website at any time without notice.
- The advice of a physician or other qualified health provider should be sought for any questions the user has regarding a medical or mental health condition.
- Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking treatment because of anything you have read on this site.
- You acknowledge that Cadence Psychology owns the copyright for the contents of this website. You must not do anything that infringes Cadence Psychology’s copyright.
- This website contains links to third party websites. Cadence Psychology is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of third party websites. You acknowledge that you enter any third party websites at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and accept that Cadence Psychology uses Halaxy practice management software and that Cadence Psychology shall not be held liable for any damage or loss caused by Halaxy practice management software.