Learn To Connect
For many people relationships make up a huge part of their life, but when these aren’t going well it can have a negative impact on a range of areas. Whether it’s intimate relationships, friendships or family members; a psychologist can help you develop skills so that you can navigate these connections and make life all the more fulfilling.
Cadence Psychology’s psychologists are able to assist with a range of interpersonal relationship issues including:
- Communication skills
- Controlling behaviours
- Dating difficulties
- Fear of rejection
- Sense of loneliness
- Difficultly maintaining long-term relationships
- Feeling disconnected
- Pornography addiction
- Erectile dysfunction
- Managing the end of a relationship
In addition to this, a psychologist can also help with relationship issues at work such as bullying and workplace harassment. Learning the techniques to help you interact effectively with your colleagues can assist you in being better at your job and making more meaningful connections.
Cadence Psychology offers individual therapy for relationship issues and does not provide couples counselling.
How Can Relationship Counselling Help?
- Help to uncover and change old patterns that might be sabotaging your relationships
- Teach you skills in boundaries so you can assert your needs
- Learn how to interpret other’s actions in helpful ways
- Discover the traits of healthy relationships
- Reduce conflict in interpersonal relationships
Start Changing Your Relationships Today
Contact us on 0478 876 678 or through the form below to book an appointment with our Sydney relationship psychologists and start changing the way you relate.